Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sydney saga (continued)

Stupid internet. I typed a long post and now have to re-type it.

So work has been long and long and long. It never ends. I worked last Saturday and after that I went back to the hotel and took a nap. I love naps if you didn't know. It is actually one of my favorite things. This one was nothing special but very much needed.
After my nap I met a friend of a friend, Joy, out at the Opera Bar. It is right below the Opera House so a very cool view. After a few drinks we headed to get some dinner. We hiked across town it seemed (20 or 30 min) and ended up at a nice Vietnamese restaurant. After a wait for a table we ordered up some salt and pepper squid and some snapper (along with some sides). This dinner was awesome!!! The flavors were quite amazing.
After dinner we stopped by another bar for some drinks (The Clock bar). It is off the beaten path so a little different than I was used to.
I am getting sent to bed at the hostel that I am at so got to run. Will finish this post later.
PS. I am in Cairns at the moment. Dive trip here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment