This week has been a doozie. I have worked an awful lot. (which reminds me I need to put my timesheet in) We are very close to being up and running with 1 week left for training.
I booked my plane ticket to Cairns this week. Everybody pronounces it exactly how it looks C-"air"-nz. To me it looks like "car"-ns. Oh well. Either way I am going there next Saturday. I don't have a plan once I get there but I hope to rent a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side. That sounds like fun to me. I fly back out to Sydney on the 4th in the evening and then back to KC Saturday the 5th. Hopefully there are no travel delays on the flight to here! I would have to stay longer ...
My whole vacation time I want to spend scuba diving or on a beach somewhere. The water is plenty warm and I have been told to pack very little. Shorts, flippie floppies, and lots of sunscreen. I really have no desire to sit on airplanes for 26 hours with a sunburn. Not my idea of a good time. If it gets me bumped up to first class I would reconsider ...
Today I worked and am getting ready to go have drinks with a friend of a friend. Tomorrow I hope to make it to the Blue Mountains but I haven't planned out my trip yet. I should probably do that sometime.
I uploaded more pictures from last weekend. I haven't had a chance to go edit captions to let you all know where they are at. I decided to do a dump and take care of it later. I think I have some "wall worthy" ones. You can come to my house when I get home and walk around like it is a gallery. You must wear fancy clothes to be served wine and cheese though. I'll play some classical music on iTunes.
Until you get that new suit or dress, you can find them at:
http://picasaweb.google.com.au/sheldonbucl/SydneyAreaBeaches?feat=directlink
Gotta run. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment